Sunday, July 13

Bored. Just waiting for Sleeping Sattelite - by Aurora to download. Spelling is also down. After this:

Plans for the day:

Homework
- English (Commentary mainly and reading)
- History (dreading it desperately! Document Studies)
- Tok Journals

I think that's it. And finish one math question and I'm done. Yeppers. However I still have tommorow as I have another day off but then I shall go out and have as much fun as I can. Believe me. I will! ^_^ Pretty boring actually. School again. How depressing. At least it'll be away from this house. However it means lots more work and now that Sara is dropping out, hmm...it'll really really suck.




. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES