Wednesday, July 16
Hmm...update.
Second day of school and I sooo tired. Got an e-mai from Psych Teacher, the Rawlings. The first words of the letter.
Dear psychos,
*starts* Other than that. I've had a good day. Got to bitch about Suzanne with two people I'd never think I'd bitch about with. Surprisingly interesting. Doesn't look like they'd forgive her though. But people today are so capricious, I wouldn't be surprised if she leeched back onto their hearts. I hope she suffers. She deserves it. Its sad but she does. And its pathetic I'm actually talking about her on my journal. Well she's a bitch anyway.
Jen told me, "You know what she said when someone asked her why she didn't make friends with Melissa anymore. Well she replied 'Why would I need too? I have my own friends." At this Jen and I snickered. She doesn't have ANY friends now. Diddums.
Didn't get to go to bookshop. Annoyed. V. Annoyed. Want books. NOW!
Other than that. So proud I finished my history and english commentary. ooo 0_0 oooh...I really should go send it. Going. Going. Gone.

