Friday, July 25
I am having a positively awful day. Well I thought I was, y'see, I haven't straightened my hair in like a few months now. (so into curling!) So I straighten it, and I know it won't ruin with a little rain. Having a normal day, off to Psych and it starts raining right about when I have to go out into the open to get to Psych class. I grumble a little and wait. Still raining. Deciding I have to get to Psych before the Rawlings comes, I make out. I mean, its only raining a little.
Of course as soon as I step out, midway to the door, the rain starts pounding down harder drenching me in torrents. Urgh! That and I don't know, I'm in such a bad mood lately. I haven't eaten ANYTHING lately, as lunch doesn't exist with mass singing and all. Why during lunch? Why not during class? FUCK!
That and my friends are so irritating, do they talk about anything BUT school. God! Oh and they talk about VCE all the time. And of course totally ignore me just because I'm in IB. Oh god, its petty but still irritating. I can't help it. blergh. Of course I felt better in class, Mrs Rawlings actually said something nice about me when I presented her with my higher levels. Well I thought it was nice. None of my friends or my parents have ever said anything like that to me. And it was Mrs Rawlings too.
Oh and another thing, I hate my friends insinuating certain things. 'You're always complaining about her." says Cathy. Me, "No I don't." I barely even get to say anything around them that doesn't degenerate into making me sound stupid or silly just to please them. I caught myself blaring another useful fact in that annoying voice of mine. Blergh again. ANother thing, yesterday I said to Carman jokingly v. obviously, "oh and you left Anna without a partner." And Carman gets all ticked off about it. Anna says it to her face today still jokingly and Carman laughs it off. What the hell?
And is it just me or does no one want to sit next to me? *shrugs in perplexity* I'm paranoid, that's what. But still, I don't get it. Really, I wish someone would tell me. I think its food and sleep deprivation, I'm just really not in a good mood. Bugger. This is not good. I can't wait till PAF's over.

