Wednesday, July 23

I love rainy days. Especially on weekends or holidays, I always wake up in the morning to the rain and I feel so safe and snug with the covers pulled right up to my chin, a cup of coffee, moosie, and the gauzy curtains pulled across the windows giving me a filtery, almost ethereal look onto the miserable world outside. Sometimes I feel I'm so like that, that I pull myself into the recesses of my mind to escape everything. That warm snug safe place inside. Other than that I adore rainy days, they give me such warm, hugable feelings. Adore them, I do. Yes. Yes.

Also: I love my bed. Big, warm, spacious and no one steals my sheets.



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES