Thursday, July 17

In spare now. It sooo cool! I have a website now! Thanks to Half-way Gully and the dear HTML help (and constant annoyingness) of Ames (aka: Amelia, dungbeetle). *bottle is thrown at head* Okay. Fine. Nothing new to add. Just wanting to tell you to visit it! NOW! NOW! NOW! Nothing much, added a story. Ames and Mary both don't like it. Well...fuck em'. *shrieks and ducks from flying objects*

M.M.W

PS: I apologise profusely. Now stop yelling!!!


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES