Friday, July 18
Just thinking what everyone would write if they had a blog. I guess Anna would be on about artwork and hyper stuff, I still wonder if she likes Inu Yasha. And Sue, well her books and pretty fairy airy things like bubbles and long stemmed roses, no wait that'd probably be Alice. Cathy would just talk...practical stuff although I don't know what sort of practical stuff, maybe her love for Chem. I don't know how she can like BOTH Physics and Chem. THat's just crazy. its like liking Specialist or Higher Level Math. That's freaky. She's such a nerd. *laughs* In the nice way of course. We're all nerds. Maybe me to a lesser extent. You have to be smart to be a nerd.
And Carman? I really don't know. It baffles me. I really don't know. Weird.
Now a new page on website. Extras. Created it in History when I really should have been listening. Bad me. *pats* Went down to bookshop. Its lost its touch. I only bought ONE book. How pathetic? Cool book though, all about omens and superstitions. I like the one about bubbles...now if only I could remember it. Had Badminton Training, Sue and I NEARLY won a match. I think it was like 8/12 (us being 8) but then we stopped. Note: To win badminton matches, just hit the opposing team with shuttles. It startles them.
Amelia and Jen are going to this concert on the weekend. I dunno what it is and they won't tell me. Emma really wants to go to Nimbus, but (i replyed) we're not exactly in Orlando, Florida. (just told her this). Oh yuck! Okay, I make really bad jokes but Emma just made one after I said this. Her reply: Well I'm sure you'd like to be. ^_~ ERGH! Even I do not go that far. Bad Em! *pats*
TGIF! Just had Chem tutor. Falling slowly asleep and I think she got a little miffed at me. I was soo tired. And I got sick on the car ride over...stop...start. I got advice from Ames to suck a lemon dipped in chili sauce before you go and you won't get carsick. Sorry, Ames I not going to do it. I'd rather be sick. (which I think I will be if I try that). Math Tutor tommorow. Em is laughing at me really meanily now. Ass!
That's about it. To work on my website tommorow. Bleh!

