Sunday, July 20
My hands are soooo cold so if my typing is wonky, sorry. They feel like bone at the moment. Just pure bone. No skin or nothng. Anyway, enough about my hands ( i need gloves! Draco gloves!). Its nearly three and I have nay done any homework. So this better be a quick, non-sensical post. My hands are sooo cold! *rolls eyes*
I have to clean my room too. *sigh* Will this sadness never end? School again tommorow. The weekend is too short and for half of it i'm working my ass off. I have badminton traning tommorow afternoon too. *sigh* ANYWAY, if you're reading this and have decided that you (anonymouse user) have nothing better to do...well then
Googlism yourself!!!
V. funny. Even if you have some interminably boring name like Nancy, or Jane or Priscilla. *giggles* Anyhoo, have fun.
I have a Gilmore Girl's quote, don't tell anyone I like it! Its sad but its interesting (once I stop focusing on the gigantum that is Rory's forehead)
Luke: Why, what was wrong with that one?
Jess: It was pink.
Luke: We can paint it.
Jess: You mean I can paint it.
Luke: We can paint it together.
Jess: Great, then we can hold hands and skip afterwards.
In some ways, Jess's quotes are almost Draco-like. May I explain that I in no way am comparing or determining that Jess is any way LIKE Draco. he is not and is better off playing some dead whiney who misses the friend he killed. *tear rolls off face, Frodo-esque* I hate Jess. He annoys me. I don't like Dean either, he's so 'football quaterback' school like. That non-washable hair and macho 'have I got a brain?' look. But Jess is the scrawny, tad pole who looks like he crawled out from under some sludge that isn't shit, but worse than shit, like lower than dirt. Okay, enough rambling. I don't like either which means RORY can have either since I don't like her much either. Okay, maybe I don't like the show but it has some spots. It runs a little like ED, a small time town and its miserable problems. I can't wait till Rory goes to Princeton or whatever. Yale is it? *ducks as Em throws pineapples at my head* I'm sorry Em but I really don't like it. Had you there for a second didn't I? *explains* Em like GG because she adores both Jess and Dean and can't decide between them. So I told her to go for Luke.
Since today's a quote/ranty day I've got one that I've switched to HG 7 style:
(After Cathy storms away from having a conversation with Draco, Bonnie who has just entered the room looks to Anna for an explanation)
Anna: Errr...Draco has a tendency to rub people the wrong way.
Carman (pops in): And I hear China has a sizable population.
Nyahahah! Cya soon.
M.M.W

