Monday, July 14
My second and last post (I promise) for today:
So I went to Sarah's today. Saw the Ring. Am not talking about it...cept, it wasn't that scary. Exorcist is scarier by far, and yes I'm talking about the book. No more talk.
What else? Curled my hair. Looks awesome, Amelia said it was very 'Charlie's Angels'. Now I can't wait for school. Anyhoo, still haven't done my HW. I can't be bothered. Although everything is due on Wednesday NOT tommorow. Thank god. Nothing else really. Still dreaming. Still hating . Still dreading school.
Hey, what's new?
One more thing, I promise. ^_^ I just had a very bad ephiphany where I realised that something that I wanted to do, I didn't do and that person I wanted to do it to did it all ready. This is v. ambiguous and dirty sounding. Shall stop. There, happy?
M.M.W

