Saturday, July 19

Okay. Last post, I promise.
Going through blog skins on all these websites. *goggles* wow! So pretty! Must have! I've found one for ALMOST everybody:

Cathy's

Note: This I think is very Cathy like. She's very practical but a deep thinker. Therefore I think this represents her personality well, she's a bit like the universe, big (as in tall) and strange and she ventures 'where no woman has gone before' and boundless (in mind not immensity). And plus she likes the stars. And...I couldn't find a good Matrix set. *sigh*

Anna's

Note: I like this blog. I wanted it for myself but I thought it a little dark. And since its too *dark* for me, why for Anna? Well, Anna at the moment is fascnated by Asian history, that and she reminds me of a garden. No she doesn't have a green thumb *rolls eyes at silly, naughty joke*, but she's strong and yet fragile at the same time like a garden. Sunny at one moment and then harsh and weedy(as in hard to grasp) at the next. You could say she's like the weather but she's not tempermental and she only does it when its necessary or urgent. Plus, isn't it pretty? And that lover's solitude creates a sort fantasy and mischief about it, which is *soooo* Anna. ^_^

Sue's

Note: I adore Sue's! Its so beautiful! Simplistic and elegant, sorta like her. All that pastel, the opaquness, and the velvety contours of the flower remind me very much of SUe. I cannot really explain it. Its just like that. I guess its also Sue because in a way she likes simplistic things, a conservatist at heart I imagine. And don't you like the pretty icons?

Alice's

Note: Alice's is simplistic like Sue's but its more eyecatching at one certain bit. Sue's has a spreadout of everything but Alice's stands out, the grey against the red. Passion against boredom. It reminds me of conflicting emotions, not hate and love because they are both passionate but repression and anger at the same time, fighting like colours (firing neurons!) on an MRI/Cat/Spet scan. Sorta reminds me of Alice, she's so conflicting sometimes. Bright one moment and then silent the next. Contemplative and then hyper. Its strange. But that blurriness around the rose, that reminds me of that hazy romantic Alice who fell in love with Mr Darcy and Gone with the Wind.

Carman's

Note: Carman's v. simplistic. Straightforward, blunt. Doesn't like to play games, which is good. ^_^ Yet, this blog I think would fit her. She doesn't need pictures or beautiful graphics. The simpler the better. She doesn't like to wade through 'shit' to get where's she's going. Now that I think it, she would make one hell of a military leader. *salutes* I love this blog. Its very professional, very business like much like Carman. But the colors and font add that touch of feminity which is part of Carman's uniquness. She's got a soft side too, although she doesn't like to show it.

Bonnie's

Note: Bonnie's all cuteness, right? Uhuh. Yes. And I would have chosen all cuteness except I don't agree with that. I chose this blog because of the blurriness of the flowers. Exactly like Alice's we have a change of pace to the picture, the blurriness is a sort of a distraction from everything. Bonnie's shows this cute side in order to hide her determined, almost 'macho' side. Unlike the others, the template is not so simple. Well, Bonnie's not a simple girl.

AHHH! Done! No wait! What about muah?

Mel's! Beware.




. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES