Friday, July 25

On a much happier note:

- Water restrictions are off. Apparently its been the rainiest it would ever be in a decade. A decade, people!

- My friends are good people. They are. Despite how they act towards me, I've seen them act with others. They're basically good people (a bit naieve and gulliable) but good peple. I can't deny that.

- I have a new NEW website for my dreams and other stuff I want to post. The problem is some people know the url and I don't want them to know so its a bit of a problemo. Oh dear.

- Got two new DVDs, both Dads. Damn. Mum says she'll get the ones I want soon. Me want BA DVD, but its $100. Yah!

- Mmm...Chem was so good. I have so many stories now. Sometimes I sorta like that my friends are apart from my classes. It gives me lots of diff. friends and a range of diverse memories. For example: today in Chem I got a free coffee (YAY!) from Jen and we both snickered about Suzanne in class. Of course the bitch was sitting right behind us which was hilarious. All by herself, with no one she could run to and fuck. And then of course Steph came so I had to go sit with her, which I don't mind, and we ended up getting told off by 'pants up my arse' Jarrett for laughing and talking too much.
'Its not my fault Steph's trying to throttle me'
'WHat's steam, miss? I mean, chemically." *giggles*
"break a leg." me to Step before she left for Bulla.

- Haha! In English, Miss Wadden said something really funny. I forgotten what it was but I think it was about sex. (Jordi might add it to Silver and Green) How come we always end up talking about that? ALso she was telling us stories about how she interacts with her kids, they use the 'f' word a lot. V. funny. Also, Lou kept questioning Mr. Leon (Pablo) about his life. APPARENLTY *leans forward in hushed whispers* he fell in love with someone and came to Australia to marry her. But their marriage broke off mysteriously...ooohhh...and now he's still here. Oooh...yes, we were all delightfully entertained. And of course today is 'Siesta Friday' meaning we watch a Spanish video, (which is of course MA) and its got this sex scene taht Pablo would edit out (he edited out this gay love scene and Sara was soo v. disapointed) but he didn't this time and it was graphic. And when I say graphic, I mean GRAPHIC! Not porn, but graphic. And he tried fastforwarding but it wouldn't work so we kept laughing. So funny. Finished the slasher movie, of course the brother dies. We all saw that coming.

- Kazzaa is being a shit arse lately. I can't download nothing.

- Count down. Karen's coming back. She's coming back! no no nononononononon! *drowns*

- I trying to make a really good book list. Book No 1) Talented Mr Ripley. I weally weally want to read that. And then I'm going through mum's library. I want to read the 'Accidental Tourist'. Mum's got a whole lot of good books I know Sue would want to read. I want to read White Teeth but I forget who has it now. Anyway, shall go get talented mr ripley, I also want to get Virgin Suicides. But I have to find it first. *points to Borders* Ahoy!



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES