Monday, July 14

Some people have the weirdest dreams. A couple of nights ago I was dreaming that I was with some guys (nameless here) and I was sort of I think undercover. Anyway, I had to smoke so I took out these fags (i blame Cassie's fanfiction) and started smoking them. Of course it was my first time yet I didn't cough and splutter (as is the cliche) and I think I sorta got in with the group. There were other parts but the smoking part literally left a bad taste in my mouth. I felt saturated with it even when I woke up like some evil had overcome me.
Anyhoo, I do not remember any part of my dream last night. The only way I remember is if it still lies heavily with me afterwards (like the one where my friend killed me) or the one with that monk dude who tried to kill me and my hunchback friend with his blasto powers, or if something sets it off. Its strange really, a word said and this memory will just jump into my head. Strange, no?

Btw, like my new layout? I adore it. Isn't it soo jazzy? I made bits of it, which I'm so proud. Okay, no that's a lie. I just added stuff in and uploaded the picture. Yes, people I have my own website listed in my links. No its not really a website because I only use it for uploading pictures. Nifty, neh?

Sometimes my dreams are really recurring. Lately I've been dreaming about my friends and them turning away from me, walking way, talking to each other. One of my dreams (one of the many) was this flashback/dream, the flashback was sometime during Year 8. Well in the dream, I was standing by the sidelines, ghostly and apparitional just watching (as you do) and there was this girl. This girl was talkign to her friends and although she was a while away I could sorta hear what she was saying. Her friend were telling her to go away so they could discuss HP which she hadn't read. So off she went, feeling really bad down the other end of the oval, I couldn't hear what they were talking about but god I wanted to kick the crap out of them. And I was going to when I walked up to them and realised they were 'my' friends. And that girl? That was me.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES