Saturday, July 19
Two things:
Ames and I were discussing boys till three last night. She (not me) has discovered that all the guys I like have brown hair and blue eyes. That is very surprising. With the exception of one, its very true. Adapts to T as well. She on the other hand likes any guy who is shorter than her, but not lighter than her. Oh and he has to have one tatoo preferabley around his hip area (I told her she was vying for Elijah Wood and she freaked out!) and amazing eyes (still E.W). And my friends? They can't even talk about sex so boys are a no-no, although I must say I try.
Em made a joke two posts ago, and I just realised *quite happily* that her evil little naughty (ELN) joke was anatomically incorrect. It doesn't work the way she said, vice versa it does but no, it can't possibly work the other way. Unless...no, no. Can't work. ^_^ And plus, his name isn't Orlando Florida.
EDIT:
Commander Mel to Commodore Amelia, do you copy? Orlando Bloom has brown eyes, repeat, brown eyes. Over and Out.

