Thursday, July 17
Updated my new website. Very Parisian and fancy. Bad luck its got nothing on it. I'm so tired. I had a mini nap after my optometrist appointment, was so tired. Still am. i can't be bothered doing ANY homework. Funny thing happened today, got out of tutor group and met Katrina and Sonia by Cato and they're like "Did you get your Higher level sheet?" and I'm like "No." And we all start laughign because my own tutor group teacher is the IB coordinator and she's so mixed up that she's forgotten to give us our sheet. Okay, not so funny. Was really funny at the time though. I think we were all tired and it was fourth period Psych.
Chem was hilarious, Steph dropped copper all over my sheet and folder. Wet, runny copper. Jen and I were laughing about Suzanne and Jen kept calling her a bitch. Not bad. Oh and Steph and I traded witty repartee the entire time. Okay, so not Gilmore Girl witty but Chem witty. 5th period Chem witty. Okay, not so witty. I'll stop saying witty now.
I have fourth period off tommorow !*cheers* Awesome, dudettes. Talking to Ames and Mary earlier (on MSN) and Jen butted in, she was so hyper that we ended up leaving her in her our old conversation. Silly gal. Also found out that Ames has a friend called 'Orlando' and that he has brown hair and 'soulful eyes'. *still laughing* I want to meet him now but apparently he's like twenty. *eyes alight* Wait...a minute isn't...*calms* Nm. Trying to get in touch with Em, she's my graphics girl. Does icons, buttons, etc for me. Very talented actually. You are, Em! And I know you read this. Yes, I'm trying to get in touch with her so she can do my little website button but she's not online when she should be *whines*. I'm in a whiney mood. So sue me?
Everyone's been in a good mood lately (even Mary who's been moping about RK). Even my friends at school. Despite the fact that we're all facing another two terms of hard work and the end of Year 11, I'm freaking tired. SO tired. I can't get any sleep and I still have to do my MATH and do my hair. Urgh. *whines* My hair!!!!!!!!
My sister's stuff arrived today. Its heralding her arrival home. I have to apologise to Mary because I've been complaining to her about it for the past half hour and she's dealt with me sooo patiently I want to hug her! *schnugs Mary* Also, sorry for calling you Mariah. I think it suits you.
Have i mentioned i'm so freaking tired? We had pizza tonight and I could only eat half a slice of Mexican. How sad is that? Is it me or is my gastros-whatever shrinking? Learned so much about the anatomy of the brain today, corpus callosum, frontal lobe, Broca's area, Damasio- okay, I can't be fucked. However I am so proud of myself, I have done MOST of my Chem booklet (one section to go) and most of my Psych (two diagrams and ten questions to go). But that only means more tests are coming up. Well fuck-em, I'm ready. Bring 'em on.
*sigh* I've been waiting all day to say that. How sad. How long is this rant? Omg. its soo long! Sense has no place within here. Muaha.
Badminton early tommorow. Chem TUTOR SHIT due tommorow. Also Math and some other stuff. And hair. I better go do it all now. Cya tommorow, blog. *schnugs*
M.M.W

