Tuesday, July 22
Went to McRob today. When we got out it looked pretty miserable, but it was cold and cloudy and I think they were doing renovations. Inside its really nice, I don't know what Alice and Bonnie complain about. They get HUGE lockers that are not outside in the cold and damp, they have big buildings which are all fuckign connected (stupid isolated Centenary!), and although I hate their uniform and their canteen is a little too small I don't think McRob is bad at all. Silly gals. ^-^
Okay, the whole Philosophy Conference was shit. I've decided I like MLC debates better, they're a whole lot funnier and Ildi could run any of those speakers into teh mud anyday. (Sorry Mcrob girls) And everytime they cheered I felt a shiver run up my spine like they were cheering for a hanging or something. Eekk...I hate it when I get those chills. They spook me. The other stuff was boring, I ended up playing hangman, connect four, tic tac toe, mash, match and 'spot the tubby bitch' with Clare, Adelle, Elise, Steph and Sonia. When we were playing MATCh (a v. different version to MASH), all the guys that were selected were either a prince (Charles, William or Harry) or Josh Harnett, Hayden Christanesen (yuck!), Heath Ledger or Paul Walker. ERGH! I don't like none. Oh wait, there was one. Ryan Phillipe. But Sonia kept whining he was married so we had to take him off the list.
The best time was riding back home and we all got the back (Coz everyone else left by train or tram). We were all talking and it was so nice and sweet and happy. And I didn't get bus-sick! For the first time! YAY!
Note: Sarah and the bitch left in the middle of a lecture and were supposed to be back before the bus left so Miss whats-her-name didn't know but they didn't turn up and the two teachers found out and we left without them. Whoops. *giggles wickedly* Omg, that's so pathetic!
I'll post more later...maybe. I have Chem Prac I have to write up (big imp.) and Psych Homework due. Shit! Veni, vidi, vici! Ta.

