Tuesday, July 22

Yay! Did Chem hw. Just Psych to do, and YOU know its just shit easy. Well, its all right for me. I don't know why everyone else stresses about it. I really hate Steph calling me 'Mrs Rawlings' Golden Child. Just coz I got the highest mark on the exam doesn't mean I'm her pet. Steph's just as much her pet. In a way she's a bit of a suck but her ulterior motives are the same as mine, we all want to do well and we'll step on each other to do it. Its ruthless I know, but where does morality and ethics lie in today's society? In word of mouth, perhaps? But purely practisced? I think not.
That's probably the most articulate sentence I've had today. But then again, I didn't spell 'practised' right. Urgh! Why am I so inarticulate?

fabaceous : bean-like
vacillate : fluctuare in opinion or resolution (sounds like me, I'm easily turned)
kainotophobia : fear of change (so me! ^-^)
badinage : playful repartee or banter

Ahh, my words of the day. Aren't they pretty? Ames is going to Paris next week and is going to be incommunicado for like three weeks, which is really, really shit. I still have Em and Mary and Jen. Jen's parents are moving house somewhere though so she'll probably be uncontactable (if Shakespeare can do it, I can). Okay, fine Em and Mary. *glances at Em who is speaking downright gibberish about vectors* Oookay...silly, mathetmatical Em. Maybe just Mary. Yes, good ol Mary. We were talking about name changes last night, I want Mariah and she wants Melanie so we can be sisters. *rolls eyes* Its Melissa, dear.





. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES