Monday, August 4

'All that shimmers in this world is sure to fade...away...again...'
- Shimmer, Fuel

I can't get that lovely, bloody song out of my head. Strange thing today, just me, Anna and Sue. Enjoyable! Very! I wouldn't have minded if Carman had come but I had the feeling that seeing Cathy would have made me physically want to heave. Oh wait, don't get the wrong idea that I hate her or something. I just hate the feeling when someone is angry at me. I really abhor it. And I feel physically sick when that happens.

Okay, that doesn't matter. What matters is... ME! *screams* Oh this is sooo cool! I can be totally selfish here and I don't give a flying fuck what anyone who reads this thinks!! ME! THAT'S WHAT MATTERS! *calms down* To me...that's what matters to me, ME! Hmm...

My WISHLIST:

1. Dreams...only I know what that really means.
2. 3 Abodes
3. 99.95 And Umat
4. Best selling Book preferably W/B Angels
5. Orlando Bloom! *sighs* JK!
6. My sister marrying a rich guy...then plummetting to death in her private lear jet with her husband leaving me with all her money! Muahahah! *coughs* No, that's awful. How bout, I get rich and she has to borrow money off me. BETTER! Who's laughing now?
7. That jumper from D&G that's like $2000 dollars, Calven Klein heels and nice legs that go into really nicely, shaped jeans.
8. A really good fuck (....) -ing book! Gotcha Ames!
9. Leather pants. Just for the look on my friends faces. Oh and nice legs (mentioned above)
10. A Swiss bank acount.
11. An puppy.
12. My own designer who designs a whole wardrobe for me (kiss/sim wise)
13. The Perfect, slight wavy, fine, HAIR!!!!! That is really long.
14. That my friends can be happy with themselves, the rest of the world and most importantly me. Jeez...this is way down my list. I think I should up it a bit...especially before 8#
15. A Car. Porsche
16. LOTR DVD: Two Towers
17. LoTR DVD: Return of the King
18. The non-perfect boyfriend.
19. A never-ending wishing genie. Lamp optional.



Ha.

M.M.W


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES