Monday, August 25
Ame's, shut up!
She won't stop saying 'scr*tum! Its bloody annoying. Jen found out that I haven't seen POTC (well neither has Mary or MV) because Australia is slow...and she's been dropping all these little hints like O.B. dropping his trousers during some 'wet' bit. I blocked her for ten minutes...until I could stand it no more and asked for any more tidbits. (Jen's lying!)
Saw Matrix Revolutions trailer. Mmm...interesting *grasps chin*. Smithie I reckon begins to turn more human and begins to fight for the other side. Just watch. V. interesting. That's my prediliction, Smithie turns good. I betcha a billion buckaroonies he does.
Petrie (newest fuckwit, Mary's fuckwitty friend) told me she doesn't think so. She thinks that Neo sacrifices himself, since he's the only one that can truly die now seeing as Morpheus nearly died, and Trinity nearly died. But now its' neo's turn and Neo doesn't have 'Neo' to save the day.
Dirty little Em thinks that everyone goes home to a big orgy. Urgh. Why must everything turn so dirty? *ducks from 'hypocrite' screams* I know, my children. i know.
Nothing new since last time I wrote really? No wait. There is.
After seeing Anna's and Sue's site, I realised something absolutely, posatutely dreadful. *Am still in chipper mood tho* I have nothing that I am good at. The things I thought I was good at, I'm not. Sue is good at math and pretty much everything, Anna is good at art and writing, Cathy is good at math and science and finds joy in doing them, Carman is good at everything, doesn't take her much effort. And what about me? What gives me passion? The potato in O.B. trousers? The cuteness of a puppy? Lord, i really wish I was passionate or at least good at something. Even if I didn't like it. I mean I have no idea about what I really want to do. I fear that I'll end up doing med, and then feel stupid eight years later because I've worn out, have no feeling, only a sad bleak aftermath. Even if it was art, something dead-endy, I want it. I want the passion, I want the interest. Something, i want something vital and stable *poor expression*. Just something.
Its sad I realise such revelations through other people's sucesses. Ruthlessness I agree is not a bad trait, to those...that it doesn't affect.
Finished Fashionista! *another source of my reflections* Off to school tommorow.
~ M.M.W. ~

