Wednesday, August 20

Did Tok Oral today. Forgot to mention that. I read it WAY too fast. But I wasn't really too tense, as there were only about seven people watching me. One of which I hated. THe rest I like or at least know on a 'hi, i do Ib too' basis.

The bitch went up today. And she hadn't prepared an oral at all and was demolished before the entire class by Ms. Barber. Go Ms Barber! It was soo pleasure-warming! Thats sickening isn't it? I get a rush of warmth when my enemies fall. Feh...she lords it over people when she's smarter. At least...I don't do that...all the time. Anyway, I'm not smart. I wonder why Ms Rawlings likes me anyway? After what she said to Adele about me, I'm slightly worried. I mean, I'm really not that smart and I thought it was just because I did the best on the psych exam. But now, I don't think so. She gave me that little lecture like the one Ms. Grahn gave Laura, her pet after her Math's test.

Its eerie. So this is what Cathy and Sue must feel like when they 'suck' up (Cathy moreso) to their teachers. Hmm...never felt the inclination for it.

Also, is it just me or is the Psych room continually cold even when the heater is on full blast? I like History, Tok, English, (maths sometimes) and Spanish coz they're all in Centenary where its nice and toasty. Hate Chem and Psych coz all cold. The sufferance of doing a science/humanity.

I don't know why but things come really easy (cept perhaps in English/HIstory). For example, I find Math, Chem, Psych and Spanish relatively easy (as long as I work on them). Whereas my two subjects i supposed in Year 10 would be my best are (not english so much) my worst. History, I wish I had changed to Art. Darn.

Thinking of going out this weekend to see a movie and shop. Hmm...now what to buy Cathy? *muses* I'll probably just ending up getting her some shit. I really have no idea. Maybe I'll get her a bag. But then again I don't know what she likes...hmmm, something girly probably.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES