Monday, August 11
"Every single person down there is ignoring your pain because they're too busy with their own. The beautiful ones. The popular.The guys that pick on you. Everyone. If you could hear what they were feeling. The loneliness. The confusion. It looks quiet down there. It's not. It's deafening."
I really can't believe that's a Buffy quote. It seems too arbitrary to be a Buffy quote. Its really beautiful how its been written, and the insight of the human soul is amazing. I wish that in my life, that I could write something like that and know it was mine, that nobody but nobody has ever written or given thought to such a beautiful soliloquy like that. That I'd breathed life and soul into this single creation. It wouldn't matter if it was cherished or hated but that someone had read it and felt different because of it. That someone had read it out of their own accord and breathed a deep sigh at its depth. Especially into the teenage soul.
M.M.W

