Saturday, August 23

Forgot to post yesterday. Felt unreconcialably guilty. Wow. This is becoming an almost daily thing and its so therapeutic, I feel so refreshed after getting all my thoughts down.
I would say my vernacular is expanding but I'm not quite too sure what that means.
I have recieved eight e-mails on one of my e-mail accounts telling me to update my messenger. Wtf should I update it? Oh yeah, that stupid virus buggy thing could attack at any moment *feigns a duck* Ass!

Nothing really has happened. Except that I'm still sick with a bloody sore throat, nearly got a hackign cough but I coughed all that mucus up. Won't give you all the yicky details but it was v. late at night and I was feeling dizzy and woozy and...oooh...

I find that when I read excruciating bits or see excruicating bits (like in a movie or reading a book) I just have to do something immediately afterwards to make myself feel better, like listen to music or find a part where the person gets their own back. (Eg: Catseye).

No one's in the house at this moment and I AM NOT procrastinating (by rewatching LOTK to warm up for DVD of TTT) because I just finished MATH Tutoring and that can seriously kill your fricking brain. Sonia has asked me to help her with Math? *stares helplessly* Math? Me? WTF, indeed?

I have so many things today but seeing as its me, I've forgotten most of them. Ahh yess...I'm listening to Miss Independence by whats-her-face, American Idol, Kelly Clackson? I downloaded it off Izz's (Ames's cousin)kazzaa download files, Ames and Izz have edited out bits and now its really funny. Ames comes back in two weeks! Too whoot!

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES