Sunday, August 31
Ha. (Krabapple) Talk like a pirate day, is on the 19th of Sept. Inspired by POTC.
Finding Nemo was good, just not ...that good. I mean it was Pixar awesome, everything was beautiful and attention to detail was amazing, it was just lacking in something, I guess the usual energy and witt Pixar films have. Maybe they were too caught up on the tech side of it, that the story lost plot.
I've studied all day today. And I think I've watched (or at least was on the telly while I mused over hours and hours of Chem practice) TTT, again (2 hr 40 min), Cinderella (Disney), Black Adder (one tape, three episodes) and finally this really crap movie on tellivision called 'Murder she purred: A Miss Murphy mystery'. That was a load of crap, and it starred Ricki Lake *sighs*. What was expected?
Oh, life at the moment is teetering on boring. I mean, I have loads of work but I need something else. Something spicy and gossipy, something that's happening to me that I worry about, that I think about all the time that doesn't border on the not real.
Watching more crap tonight and doing homework. Lots of homework. English, Spanish and Psych. Urgh. Urgh. Think I won't end up doing English, could If I wanted but I won't. I just won't.
Formal was yesterday night. Didn't go. Not a big surprise. I just didn't want to go. And I have this sinking feeling I won't go next year despite everyone's urgings to go. I just can't. I mean, *sigh* Look at me! I'm all for going out, having fun but please, formal. Everyone's so judgemental, who's your partner, what are you wearing? What ends up happening? I've had this before and I guess (psych speaking) its just been one bad thing after another and all this reinforcing has lead to this aversion or phobia of dances,formals, parties in which school is somewhat mixed in.
And plus, I have nothing to wear. *frets* I dread tommorow, its all going to be about formal gossip. Save me.
~ M.M.W ~

