Tuesday, August 12

Have found new word that I love:

Requiescat : a prayer for the repose of the souls of the dead
Know it has ugly definition. Cannot pronounce it though.

Illusions

Evanescent feelings swell and effervesce
They rise and fall
while seeking out the pathways through my soul.

They find the mirrored images of manufactured feelings,
reflections from a hidden heart
grown cold beneath lost and shadowed places of my inner life.

They feed upon the fancies of remembered things
that live beyond the light

They glide and swirl within in everlasting want,
until at last they find the rock-hard places where the mirror breaks
and fantasies disintegrate.

And from the white-hot pain of death,
my heart emerges through the tears,
irrevocably searching for the light.



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES