Tuesday, August 26

Hmm...sometimes I don't feel like me. That everything is not real. That this isn't me. When I look in the mirror, that's not really who I am. Scared ya yet? I don't know, it just doesn't feel like me. In matrix terms, this isn't my residual self-image that I see. No, I don't see myself as a beautiful, blonde hair, porcelain skin cherry tart. No I just see me, and that doesn't add up to the person I am. Still am not making any sense.
Blog is not working at all. Have to fix URL coz something went wrong a couple nights ago. Bloody, stupid booger...I mean, blogger.

Have loads of hw, to do. Well maybe I'll just procrastinate...for a bit longer.

~ M.m.W. ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES