Wednesday, August 20

Ho hum.
A quiet night in the household, as per usual. Do you ever get the feeling that you're part of the Truman show? That everything in the world is focused on you and in a weird way, is like the Matrix. Everything is made and focused on you, and for that, you have to give back what you believe is the real life. Its a sickening trade off, ethically and morally wrong. And sometimes I believe its happening to me.
Everything just seems to happen...to me, the strangest things. And then the bad things happen, but then I'm sure that the 'guys up there' are just doing it to make sure that I keep believing its a bad life. And i forget about that theory.
Paranoid, huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Em sent this to Mary (sent Ames, MV, Jen and I a copy) a two hours ago because Ames has been in a terrible mood and has had a terrible day. Its so cute!

Full of stres

Rooms a mess

Blame it all on P.M.S

Happy period!

Luv,
The fuckwits

~~~~~~

Em also sent this to me in order to lift me from my depressive gauze of IB and friendship and ominous future:

If you have castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.
- Thoreau

Ha ha. Ames sent this to me two minutes later in response to Em.

The best advice yet given is that you don't have to take it.
- Libby Budim

They're two hilarious fuckwits.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES