Saturday, August 30

I don't even remember the last time I posted. Oh dear.
Okay, let see what's been happening?
Hrmm, had school. Another most perfect day. Or had that all ready happened? Sue was in a bit of an off mood but, I don't know whether she's angry at me. I was sort of on tenterhooks when Carman and Cathy were laughing at her. Its just that sometimes its so easy for them to push her off the edge into a depression that I feel so bad. And even then I feel a little malicious spite. I don't know, lately I've just been pushing it away (my anger) and hate. I wish she would cheer up even over the little things.
What else is new?
Got the LOTR: TTT DVD. Yay? I want the extended version. Oh, I'll wait till Chrissie. *sigh* It looks sooo good. TTT was of course great. They're really pushing the Sam/Frodo slash. I swear they're just asking for it. Have watched that this entire morning. And now, am going to see another movie 'Finding Nemo' which should prove to be awesome, seeing as it is Pixar and Disney and have yet to fail us with their touching wit.
Something is seriously wrong with my internet. I have no idea what but this error message keeps coming up. Maybe I'll run scandisk or something. Same with my own comp. At least its stopped me from playing a variety of games.
Is that such a good thing?

OOOH! One last note before I run away to hide, my friend (S.T.B) met my other friend, Mary. Not Mary, fuckwittage Mary. But anime Mary whom I adore and have not talked to for yonks. OMG! Am so totally blown over.
STB: (extract) She asks me if I know someone and I tell her before she begins there is like 2000 girls at the school but then she asks me 'Do you know M?" ANd well..

Haha, couldn't stop laughing. OMG! Need to talk to her despertely. Where are you Mary? She's probably with STB right now. *sigh* What a small bloody world.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES