Thursday, August 14

I feel like I've done nothing with my life and this diary is just complaining about all those lost chances. I've decided to inspire/motivate myself to do...SOMETHING! To get my life busy, in the least. Fretting about homework is not a good priority. Shall be something...tommorow. *yawn* Its nearly twelve. Off to bed.

Also new news, Godricheiress spilled the news! She goes to Melbourne! YAY! Have friend when go to Uni...if go to Melbourne!

Quotes/Memories of the Day (and Yesterday):

'We've got it' I turn tap off - too fast- turns it on again clock wise 'NOOO!' Perfect titration goes fluro-pink! Waste of effort after seven minutes.
- Steph and I (The noo bit simultaneously) while trying to titrate acid and base to a pink, salmon colour,

'No, La Trobe is latin for 'I-couldn't-get-into-Melboure-OR-Monash!'
- Me, after school when talking about unis.

'Shsshshsh!'
- Pablo (aka: Mr Leon, Senor Espanol - mimicking me as i try to sneak out of class)

'No! I am Spartacus!'
- Me, yesterday after school

'Err...yo contribuyeron a mi casa'
- Adele's quick-thinking spanish sentence for the day

'hrmmmm' (relaxed sigh)
- Everyone in Psych class, when Rawlings leaves the room

~~~~~~~~~~~

MSN Quotes:

'Fuckwitting Fuckwit' 'The Price is Wrong, Bitcah!' 'Orlando B. Is. Sizzling'
- My usernames

'Orlando B. Has. No. Scrotum' 'Schwartz for Gov!'
- Ames' Usernames (She's ON! not back but ON!)

'Err...can I borrow a testicle, I mean testube?'
- Ames, being dirtier than I am which is v. dirty.

'Don't mind her. She's just a little communist.' (Em)
'Join the regime NOW!' (Ames - repeated)
- Em trying to stop me from blocking Ames (on a high) and Ames irritating the crap out of me with her fascist bull shit.

'Percy!'
'Harry!
'Draco'
'Snape!'
- Mary, Em, Jen and to my great surprise *rolls eyes* Ames. Discussion on who would they fuck on a regular basis. Godricheiress (aka: MV (Midori Virgin)) stayed out of this in our own little conversation.

'No fuckwitting in MY classroom!'
- Godricheiress after getting annoyed at us (being the oldest and presiding president over our 'councils')

People if I can I will vote for prefect:

Carman
Katrina
Adele
Kate
Anna-sophia


That is all.

~ M.M.W~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES