Saturday, August 23

I remembered what I was going to say!

Okay, so I get that my friends are a bit iffy around me (VCE school friends, not IB, not out of school, not MSN friends) because I have that tempermental, moody thing going (which I'm proud to say I haven't done all this week).
But anyway, I thought I WAS THE ONLY ONE! But hey, I don't blame them for hating me for doing that. I and I shouldn't have any excuses or anything but hm, I still felt like someone should undestand me. Anyway, I'm digressing.
Want to know who it is?

Its Steph. I always wondered. She's done it a few times and I've reacted just like my friends, pursing my lips and forgiving her. But I always wanted to scream at her. Like once, (believe me I didn't do anything) Steph decided to sit at the front with Shine and Karen (in Jen's usual place) instead of sitting with me for no fucking reason. And I was like...wtf? And she wouldn't even speak to me.
Jen of course, came to sit with me (being nice, un-moody Jen) and said,
"Whats up with Steph? Do you know?" and I'm like shrugging cause I have no idea.

Later on, she comes to the back (I think we were doing a prac) and she says 'Oh btw, I'm not angry at either of you if you think I am' and goes off again. Jen and I exchange looks and go back to work. Wtf?

Okay, also you know if you pass your friends you say hi. I do this various times around the school. Everytime I pass her, she's never says hi to me even if I say hi right in front of her face. And then acts normally in Chem as if everything is okay. Understanding a little about what i do and my friends' response. Urgh.

Thought I was paranoid until I spoke to Katrina, WHO BROUGHT IT UP btw. Katrina is like 'Do you know what's wrong with Steph?' and then goes on to relate to me things about her that she does to me, her moodiness, her no-hi-iness. And I'm nodding along the entire time. She comes in yesterday, half late in class and I'm sitting up in the front of the class with Jen because otherwise I'd be sitting alone in the back (at the time, trading insults with Karen). She walks in, in a huff and goes to sit at teh back.

And me, being the nice, gulubrious friend, gets all my stuff, waves goodbye and goes to the back. As soon as I sit down, I'm like 'You okay?' and she goes 'NO! I'm not!" and turns away, cold-shoulders me whatever you want say about. I'm like...'Okay' And about this time, I've had enough and about to launch into one of my terrible moods. But I don't. I sit there, like a pristine ice goddess (icicles in my hair) and wait till Steph finally gets over it and then turns to me as if nothing has happened and says 'Don't you want to make plasticene neurons?'

God. I wanted to slap her and for the love of god, sit anywhere but where I was. EVEN next to Suzanne. EVEN! Fucking hell.

~ M.M.W ~

PS: Happy thought: Get over it Steph! Don't be a 'Melissa'!


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES