Saturday, August 16
I wanted more so than anything for a good, rejuvenation of coffee right now. I can't really say why but I feel quite fatigued and am drinking coke to wake me up (and acidise my insides!).
Is it me or is everyone bitching about everyone else...but me (as in someone bitching about me)??? I feel strangely ignored but nicely detached from it all, like a floating mist, clinging to nothing, just passing through.
Selected Convo:
Ames: There's nothing wrong with not being bitched about it. Its a break from im-bitchiness.
Em: I think #_# you mean non bitchiness.
Ames: ^+^ I mean what I mean, fuckwit.
Mel: guys! seriously...
Em: Have a break! Have a kitkat!
Ames: lol
Em: *rollin' the old eyeballs*
Mel: omg...
Ames: Creakkkk! Splodge!
Em: Hoi!
Ames: So mel, still got the hots for old 'i've got a potato in my pants and I KNOW how to use it'
(Jen joins)
Jen:...what?
Mel: *pats Jen* Sorry, Ames is on radical, all for free 'destroyer of innocent, chastity'
Em: And health! *now vomitous goo*
Ames: You didn't answer my question, melb.
Mel: Yeah, yeah...yeah I do! You got a problem with that?
Em: no, fuckwit no. 2 does not have a problem with that.
Ames: Shut up, Em, I can speak for myself to fuckwith no. 3
Mel: *bows as fuckwit no. 3*
Jen: *does not want fuckwit no.4*
Mel/Ames/Em: JEN IS KNIGHTED AS FUCKWIT No.4!
Em: wait...isn't Mary fuckwit no. 4?
Ames: yeah, well she's fuckwitted enough to be unfuckwitted down to Fuckwit No.5.
Em: Yeah! *drunkely/tipsy/fuckwitted*
Mel: Oh god.
Okay, sorry. It seemed really funny at the time. I was 'fuckwitted' (aka: knighted) like a hundred, million years ago so I'm an original fuckwit, deemed by Ames, El Capitan of the fuckwits. MV was not happy about this. At time we were talking about this I think it was weally, weally late at night and I was slowly falling asleep over the keyboard. It took me a while to organise that convo, soo...many...spelling...mistakes.
~M.M.W~

