Tuesday, August 26
It seems when some parts of my life are doing well, the other ones flop ecstatically. For example, today everything was fine. With the parental units, with my non-IB friends but then with my IB friends...well, that's another story that I don't want to get into. Its not that I hate them, but they can be so damn annoying. Why can't I have a good day where I'm sure of where I stand? Where I understand everyone's motives? Its so frustrating sometimes.
Lunch was a nice reliever, I just felt like pumelling the bookshelf. I wasn't angry at them but thank god, I laughed it out. It was going to come out some way or another. I don't think I'll forget Carman saying,
'Oh yeah, Cathy will get us grog and other things'
And Sue replying,
'Other things?' And then all of us collasping into giggles. Seems unfunny to you but hilarious to me?
I just needed something like that. Where we're all together. I mean I didn't even get frustrated with Cathy. I was seemingly relaxed, hating too many other things to give a jib what Cathy wanted or said, however she seemed perfectly fine with everything too. Surprised at that Olympiads thing, Cathy 'bit my head' off about it at the start of the year and now she's doing it?
What the hell? A girl can change her mind bu Cathy's not one to vacillate in her opinions. Hmmm...paranoid city again.
Off to fix website.
~ M.M.W ~

