Wednesday, August 13

Its like you think your safe or something, 'cause you can just walk away, anytime because you dont like need them, or her, or him or the world. You don't need anyone. But the thing you didn't realise is you're wrong...

And sometimes being wrong is better than being nothing. And sometimes being noticed for something stupid is better than being overlooked in a crowd of intelligence. Goodness knows what I want, or who I want it with. The only thing I know is that whatever I want, I don't have and when I have it, it won't be what I want anymore.

E...

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES