Monday, August 18

Just got e-mail from Ames:

Dear Mel.

Was at winery. Was very tipsy(not drunk). When tipsy, have nice ass. Pierre, or at least I think that's his name something French asked me whether I would like to go to the loo. He's so into me, Mel. I swear by beezelbub and all his little dominions he's into me.

Love ya fuckwitto

Ame's


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg...she's hallucinating again.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES