Sunday, August 24

Listening to while writing this:
1) Paul Okenfold - Starry Eyed Surrpise
2) Cranberries - Zombies
3) Bill Wither - Ain't No Sunshine (only two minutes! And Cato took like four minutes! *purses*)
4) Brook McClymont - I don't think, I know

Went shopping today in Northland. Cough has become worse. Oh frigin' hell. Bought some things *lavishes love on scarf*. Got half of Cathy's present, found the other half like 10 minutes before I had to go, so sucky. Anna and I spent ages over it, but I won't tell you what it is yet. Why? Because i feel like being a devilish dervish tonight.
Trying to play Port Royale. Omg, friggin 'deficil'. And there are no cheats for it. *whine* Want to see Neddy Kelly because O.B. is v. sizzling. Jen knows this and has been bombarding me with pictures of O.B. in bathtub...with only bubbles...*drools*. Actually i've seen that before in Jo's magazine when she was drooling over it. Esctatic I was, fifth period English.
Oooh...not too long before POTC and dvd for TTT come out. *dances* This is sad. I should be doing Math, Chem and Psych...but oooh! *dances* Currently, as i have finished the books as seen on my template, I am reading this new book called 'Fashionista' and its really awesome. Not a very 'think-about-symbolism-and-nuance' book but a witty, vivacious book I like. Fast, modern and utterly fashion. I love it! *trying not to sound too blonde*




. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES