Thursday, August 21
Listening to: Your Body is a Wonderland - John Mayer (He's coming to Aussie!)
Its not everday you get to attack those you hate with swords...
If you haven't guessed. PE was great fun, fencing, raposting, 'en guarding', toucheing and saluting. Everyone's come down with something, (except for Sue) EVEN ME! Bloody hell, I feel the onslaught of a sore throat coming on. Thats depressing. I cannot miss school. Its a 'no-no' from now on. I never miss school, I've got a perfect attendance record. Bit sad, huh? Well I warned you I didn't have a life.
Funny thing, afterschool found that Sue had switched computers and I now had hers. She came around and got it, thank god. I have loads of psych to do and was not enjoying the prospect of doing it all tommorow.
Jut saw posters for LOTR:ROTK (Em sent me URL, she was in class I think. Silly girl! Should concentrate!). Awesome. I have some critiques tho:
1) Gandi looks too white, with all the blood, mud, viscous fluid dripping out of horse, man and beast I mean, how can he stand being so white? Well I guess its an advantage if he blinds everyone around him. He did in TTT riding down from top of mountain.
2) Frodo looks really dirty. I think he's trying that 'I'm a rugged hottie' look but getting the 'i'm too young to expose my chest like that on a poster and please, put it AWAY!' Aww, I'm too hard on him. *tries hard to stifle lame, sex joke*
3) Sam!!! Frodo!!!! Not to sound too 'Sara' but Kawaii YAOI!
4) Arwen. Beautiful. She's got the Snow White look. Black hair, red lips and not quite porcelain skin. Except for her voice, I think she's quite exceptional apparent to all that crap those movie stars wear now (aka: Cameron Diaz and Anjelina Jolie who are both really beautiful, but spoil it with all that makeup! Just watch Charlie's Angels and Tomb Raider 2) I know this was a not a critique but I had to say it!
5) Gollum! Is it me or does he look scarier than before? I guess maybe its Shelob's lair.
6) WHY IS THERE NO LEGOLAS POSTER? *wails in cry* Oh well, there's a Pirates of the Caribbean poster somewhere of him *surfs*. Reminds me, once mum asked me to search for something and i had no idea what she meant. Why? Coz she phrased it like this 'Why don't you go skiing for it?' Me: Wtf?
Still no lego pic. Is disappointed. Off to dinner.
~ M.M.W. ~

