Monday, August 25

Nearly finishsed Fashionista. Took me about three hours (on and off). Its pretty good although the romance was a bit obvious between Vig and Alex. I'm off sick today because well, I'm v. sick, I had a blinding headache all night and mum was sick too (probably my fault as well). So, off school. Oh goodie. And nobody made a fuss about it.
I've wasted it though, when I should have been catching up on homework, I was sleeping, eating or just staring up at the ceiling. I'm turning into Sara. *screams* Even right now, I'm procrastinating by writing this and not going back to do math or work out chem prac. And the Matrix Revolutions trailer is NOT WORKING! *throws prac across room* Bloody hell *hacking cough*, today is not a good day. Urgo.
All the clocks are wrong in the house, mine is fifteen minutes fast, this one is 25 minutes fast and I'm not even sure the one in the kitchen is right. Jeez. I seem to be late for everything lately. Hmm...
Hey! they're showing LOTR and TTT extended ones at the theatre in order to promote ROTK. V. smart. Can't wait. *squeals indecently*
OH YES! Sequel to Pirates of the Carribean! *dances* Oh yea! Oh yea! Oh yea!!! Go sequelitas! Yay and O.B will be coming back. Wooh! Okay, slightly worried here. He spent his entire interview raving about Johnny Depp (eww) and spent only one line on Keira Knightley. Problem? Did the same with Troy. Umm...shouldn't tell the others Carman might be right.

*wails...quietly*

~ M.M.W. ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES