Monday, August 18
Oh I forgot. There was a major blackout in New York City. What sadness? It was on for like eight hours. Eight hours? The city of lights was well...without light. How sad. At least Melbourne is still lit.
Late at night, investigating my 'My Documents' folder. There's stuff from three years ago in there. Should take out the dirty laundry, really. Most if anime. *shudders* I can't BELIEVE i was soo into that stuff.
Thought I might just put in some links towards this survey thing.
Click here for survey in 2000!
Click here for survey in 2003!
Yeah, read and compare. R & C!
Have spent ages putting that up. I better be off to bed. English still to write and Tok to muse over. Only three minutes. Two orals in the next two days. NOt particularly worried about English because have Clare up there with me. Though she is not particularly pleased with me.
~ m.m.w ~
PS: I bet no one as worked out what m.m.w stands for yet. Oh well.

