Friday, August 1

Okay. I haven't posted for LIKE a week and I LIKE don't know what's LIKE come over me. Now doesn't that sentence sound blonde?

Update:
Chem - Steph went over a cliff during skiing at Bulla - mini-cliff and is oh-so hurt. Poor dear. Tried speaking CHinese during Fifth period Chem. Ended up laughing so hard, probably because I pronouce thank you 'che-chu'. Oh dear. Everyone still hates Suzanne cept for Sarah. Diddums
Cathy - yep, she's sick. ANd when she's sick she gets suprisingly grumpy. Not a good thing. She should stay home. She emailed her teachers! *whispers* Nerd!
TV: SImpsons - Two new eps. Hell funny. Alias is back on. Missed Thursdays but saw BUFFY! Spike and Buffy didn't have sex! Yay! First time EVER! They had a nice sleep in. Buffy went to kick butt. Get that REverend, Buff! Three eps to go!
Myself: Contemplative. Stopped myself being v. pissed three times this week. Getting better at it. Just so pissed at everything. Eating less, exercising no more. Jesus.
Friends: So-so. Not really anything. Shouldn't have gone to Chapel.
IB Friends: Its like hyper when ever I'm near them. Its frickin weird, dude.
Other FRIENDS: Haven't heard from them a while. Told them I was busy this week.
Subjects: Higher level Chem, Higher Level Psych and Higher Level English. is that a good choice? Doubting Higher Level Chem now. *stares at Higher Level Chem exam* YIKES! Feeling that score thing is needed. Checked out subjects and prereqs whatever for Uni. Deciding whether to go to Monash. No? yes? Maybe! I want to go out with Sarah tommorow. Shall call soon.
Dream wise? I really don't know. Had a weird dream about my friends. Tandoor chicken and Carman making out with HC. Not good.
Tests: Failed Maths and History. Worst two subjects, History beats Chem! Woo hoo!

I Think thats about it. I'll post more tommorow. Lots to talk about, girlfriends. Woo!

M.M.W


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES