Monday, August 11

Sitting in History, trying to look like I'm busily writing notes. Blah. I haven't written for a week and I feel forsaken. Hmm, can't think of a better word, insufficed is definitely not a word. So happy with myself. Did ALL This homework, revised for Spanish, half-Chem, did both Math sheets and just have prac to go. Also read Sabriel, Bridget Jones's Diary, that one by the dude who wrote 'El Mandonlin de Capitan Correli', Jennifer GOvernment, Talented Mr Ripley and co (3 extra). I'm in the middle of the Bucanners again (just skimming) and I'm picking bits out of the sequel to Bridget Jones's Diary. How sad, my life consists of books and homework. I need to get out. I would but me parents are having a bit of a row so I'm not even leaving my room. Been listening over and over to Michelle Branche. I really want to go to her concert but I can imagine mum's strenous objections and my dad worrying about those guys who hang out in teh corners of concerts, tapling their fingers and waiting to tickle me senseless. Okay...that was weird and went nowhere. I hate writing journals in class becaue there are always nosy people poking over my shoulder and going 'What's that?' (nasty British accent).
Okay, no I didn't mean that but sometimes they do...in England. Once again, am digressing. Had a spare Period ONe, nice time to relax and in the middle of another journal when bell rang and I had to run. I don't know whether I should go to Melbourne this weekend. Like I promised Steph and Kim but that was ages ago and Steph is acting really weird lately. I don't know what's with her. Eh...she'll probably get over it. Everyone has good and bad days.
At the moment my days all right, I had a nice Spare, got my math-o finished-o. History is all right, we're taking notes and I've barely started, nor have an idea what I'm supposed to be doing. I just can't be bothered. Computer is too much of a temptation. Talking to Em last night, been talking to Em a lot lately. She's been having trouble with her boyfriend, she says she thinks he's gay and everytime she says that I burst out laughign. It seems hilarious. She gets annoyed though and blocks me for two minutes every single time. Poor dear. I don't really believer her thought. I've talked to her boyfried once on her thing and he seems perfectly normal, I was going to ask him if he was but then I remembered the last night I did that and how now it is remembered as a vixenicious act, taboo, laughed about and being shocked at. I am surprised that my friends were aghast and shocked at it, laughing nervously as we talked. I sat there thinking 'grow up', its not a big deal. Jeez. So what if I asked if he was gay? It was a straightforward, blunt question. i wasn't coming on to him. Maybe he is gay, it wasn't wrong and he shouldn't be quelling it. That would be wrong.
Ames is still in France and although I spoke to her Friday night for two minutes, she is still defined as 'in-communicado'.
Bugger, school is nearly finished. Five weeks to go. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. THat means exams are creeping up again with their slow squelching across the river. Sabriel again. Fuck.
My e-mail is overloaded with shit. I have to send my essay to Mrs Peterson, meeting tommorow, have to write back to Sue and Sara, gotta get that CHem sheet off OLS, download the chem revision things. I think that's all for now. Write back more later.
Oh yes. So happy. Did a lot better on my HIstory test than I thought. I got 82% on my HIstory test instead of 63% which Mrs Peterson marked as my score. Yes! *punches air* The highest was 46, only five away from mine so I'm happy. Well not too much. I'm sure I could have got at least 49. I knew most of the answers except for one. Stupid 'Brest-Litovisk' question. Also semi-failed Psych test. Rawlings made Adelle cry. Stupid Rawlings.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES