Tuesday, August 5

Sometimes I feel that my life is so figmented, broken into parts that are coming apart more slowly each year. Perhaps the weirdest analogy yet, I wish I was the evil terminator (2!). Even when he is split up by nitrogen whatever he still comes back together. But that takes courage, perseverance, intelligen and more commonly, chemically induced, cyber-genetic cells...which, I can gladly affirm, I do not have.
I feel I am wrapped up in myself like there's no turning back. No way that I can change my child, capitulate my philosophy and material wantoness for the greater good.
I just spoke pure shite in that sentence back there. Goodness, I really have to stop doing that. Its like in my blood now. part of me, that nonsensical shiteness within.

I've been accidentally taking stuff, I accidentally took Steph's calc causing her pain and sorrow over the weekend (at Bulla!) and I accidentally took Anna-Sophia's diary (upon which she sent me greasies all during HIstory!) AND I drew all over Adele's work and now she's in the shits with me. Oh well. Above that, I've having a pretty shit day. Cathy's back, same as usual. Carman too. I think I told you she was sick yesterday. Sue got really pissed at Sara and I can understand why, sometimes I get really pissed at Sara. She just doesn't care AND you try to cheer her up, motivate her and she just moans about it. Sure she's fun to hang around with, taunt others with but still...budge up, don't criticise other people's opinions all the time. She criticises all my friends' opinions, Sue, Cathy, Anna sometimes. Its really annoying. I still like her though, she's a good person when you get down to it but people have pressure points.

And the fact is, she always hangs out around us when Jess and co are nearby. What happened to their relationship, huh? I enjoy her company but I like hanging out with MY friends who are strictly MY friends because we can talk about anything. And I don't have to restrict my conversation or opinions when she's around. Mrgh. Sorry, I just have to splerge. Its just getting really, fucking irritating.

Oh that's right. Got Math test back, did surprisingly well. Meaning I passed. But everyone else were getting 30's and stuff. I was pissed I only passed. Eep. We're doing a re-take though, so I hope I do better. Also, apparently I did one of the questions the best in the class. Go me! *does a dance* I know I know. I have to brag here because no one else cares. Oh, except for Em who actually is in a piss...right...now...because I'm ignoring her and writing this. Ta.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES