Monday, August 18
Sunday:
Went to Melboure Uni for Medicine Lecture. I really like Medicine now, just unsure whether I'm ready or at least good enough for it. i realise how little time I have left to really get my act together. once again I have wasted another big year for nothing. Another year of my life in which I could have enjoyed the longitude of youthfullness. See my wrinkles! *wails* I love the idea of 'poking around cadavers'. Hee! I can't wait! It disgusts me but excites! Does that make me weird? Adele was telling me about how her mother was fiddling around with one and it came alive, or 'took its last breath' before dying. And her mother freaked out! Scary shit. But can't wait! I really can't wait...no wait, I can.
Monday:
Monday. Grr...woke up with hangover. Spent night on internet talking to the girls about futures. (Em and Mary) are wanting to go to Melbourne with me and (Jen and Ames) are going to some colleges overseas (as they are living overseas). MV acts like such a haughty priss, just coz she's all ready going to Melbourne. She's doing an art degree and she's sent me some of work! Fuck! She is soo good! Anyway, school day today!
Probably the best I've had in a long day, had Chem. Boring as fuck, per usual. Just going over stoichiometry which I know, and then I had Psych - but it was cancelled due to that retarded 'Mustard' RE thing. After that, we were supposed to have Spanish but Pablo was sick and didn't turn up. Yay! Another class cancelled. Hung out in clase de Espanol with Sonia and Adelle, reviewing some Chem assigment. Did pretty well, seeing as haven't finished Stoichiometry.
Kim soon joined us, with Anna (sophia) and Anna (Buchanan) who is really nice. Haven't seen her since Marshmead. After that, had lunch with Sara - unwittingly trying to make jokes. Not so nice. Anna beat me in Tetris and then i her, and bell went in middle of third round so had to go. After that, had RE in which watched Dead Man boring again. Will Sean Penn die ALL READY?
Now home, supposedly doing homework. Have feeling someone might pop on so shall go now. Ciao, babe! Might see ya later.
~ M.M.W ~
PS: Can't wait for O'Camp!

