Tuesday, August 12

Today, as agreed by many was a okay, pretty average day. Have well...technically five classes with only brief jaunts of morning, recess and lunch, I've been working and waning all day.
Get up, EARLY - like seven'o clock and start to get ready. Get to school, early morning. Sara again irritates me, she's good at heart its just sometimes she's such a bigot, a racist and an all round brat. Can't she leave us alone? She teases poor Diana because she doesn't have any friends, then lunges at me when I wave at her 'Why did you wave at her?'. I stare back dimly, asking her impertinently with a frown 'How dare you - of all people - accuse me, huh? You with your pathetic little life as it is.' Sue and I smirk behind her back. Right...like you're the one with the better life, have no friends so you hang out with us and play games instead of doing work.
Don't blame it on us for fucks sake. Its your own bloody fault.
I'm sorry. She's not worth ranting about here. I never thought I'd be able to laugh at someone like I laugh at her but I can. She will fail and she knows it, well get off your fat ass and do something about it, ass hole.
Anyway, other than her, perfectly normal day. Spanish was good. Tried to help Katrina before big Psych test. Sonia was a bit of a brat, she should tone down her ideas, can get v. annoying. (uh oh! sound like bridget!)
Friends on the other hand were good. NOthing wrong there. Had nice lunch and after Caz meeting talk. Mostly gossiping. Sara was obviously pissed when Sue and I ran up the stairs without here. Get a hint...or at least a life, freak.
Chem was easy peasy, lemon squeasy. Don't even have to concentrate. Steph coudln't get it. I don't get it? Its so easy, and Chem tutor didn't even teach me yet. Its so easy!!! I love stoichiometry. Psych, otherwise. I like watching videos, everything so intersting *flinches from vision of awful pecs*. Since starting learning perspective, I reckon we should go study Kindle like VCE psychos.
RE? Umm...watched Dead Man Walking. Well it is Dead Man boring. And so is Mrs Hodgekinson. Loves sound of own voice. Well so do I...no I don't. Would love if voice was cool, crisp English accent like that girl off MI2 (although stupid movie).
After school all right. Came home, watched Alias and now here, procrastinating so I don't have to start:
1) Studying for Math test tommorow
2) Doing other Math hw
3) Writing up History notes on German's economy before and after HItler's rise to power
4) Revising chem before big test (even though not set - can feel it rumbling towards me)
5) Doing Psych questions - all 48!!!

Err...that's all I can do tonight, as well as DON'T FORGET TO TAPE BUFFY! Don't! Don't! Don't!



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES