Sunday, August 17

Today seemed so lazy. I stayed home - THE ENTIRE DAY and I got ZIp homework done. Does that say something about my life?

Day:
7:00 - half-woke up, rolled over in bed, looked at clock, rolled back over and went to sleep.
8:00 - :) Look above
8:40 - Jumped up, ran to bathroom. Had quick shower.
8:55 - Rush to kitchen table just as Naz rings the bell. Talk about being saved by the bell?
10:33 - Naz leaves. Math tutoring over and I prance about the house merrily.
11:00 - Mum and Dad leave for el liberia and I spend time on internet, downloading anti-virus software and chatting to Jen about her boys and myths (supposedly about their genitalia)
1:00 - Mum and dad come home with really, yummy sandwhich things from 'Brunetti's' I think. I eat.
2:00 - Am sitting in front of telly, half-knitting and half-fixing up math homework while watching 'The Saint'
4:30 - Prancing around again, chatting to Sue and Cathy and watching Teen's Movie Choice awards, which suck majorly.
6:00 - In room, listening to Michelle Branche and rearranging bookshelf. Have found huge dent in side of bookcase and poster from year 7. Should really clean room.
7:30 - Have some cool pasta with spicy, aromatic sauce that Mum bought from some place. Really yummy, pasta filled with ricotta and spinach. Yum!
8:00 - Watching 'Boys and Girls'
9:30 - Watching 'Romeo Must Die'
10:00 - Get call from Steph, to cancel tommorow. Am not worried, knew that would happen. Not psychic, its just Steph.
11:25 - Realise WHY its called Romeo must die
11:45 - Puzzled as to why Romeo and Juliet didn't die
12:30 - NOW! Slapped head for forgetting to get on internet at 11 to talk to friend, who I promised to speak to. Silly me.

Yep, that's my day! how absolutely fun. Am NOT looking forward to tommorow. Am buggering off officially NOW.

~ M.M.W ~

Oooh, Ames just popped on. What's going over there in Paris?


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES