Thursday, August 14

Today was nice. I suppose its strange growing up. You feel so independent. Today in Chem, did not totally mess up prac but did rather good job of titrating the acid into the base. It went too pink, accidentally. But that's all right.
What else? Katrina and Sonia agree with me that D C-S cheated on her maths test. She always looks at other people's work and IS a complete suck-up. And she knows I know. Other than that, everythings peachy.
V. v. strange. I haven't really been irritated - always been either too tired or just plain too detached. Carman may say something and I'll just be like 'who gives a god-damn fuck?'
Spare with Ying and Marie. Ying told me that Sarah is turning into Suzanne, a little. And Jen and she aren't talking. Which I think is v. sad because Jen is such a nice person and so...was Sarah. I don't know about Sarah now. I mean, she's really on Suzanne's side now that when she starts bitching about Jen, I can tell that maybe it runs a little bit more personal than Jen's logic in this situation. I hate to say this, but it cheers me up a little because I used to think that my friendship group was really fucked - but now I see that I'm really wrong.

~ M.M.W ~

PS: Although we still are...just a little.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES