Wednesday, August 13
Would have posted earlier...round six. But stupid Blogger was in maintenace so had to postpone posting. *laughs* All right, so normal school day. Although excited coz I did REMEMBER to tape Buffy. *pats self on back*
Review:
Okay, so I'm not a buffy buff. *laughs again* But I was there when it began and I was there when it ended and despite that, I'm sad it ended. I was so disappointed by the last episode that I couldn't help making jokes. I swear, they accidentally wandered into Middle Earth, that place looked exactly like Sauromon's hangout with his orcs and dudes. Dude! Anya died, v. surprising seeing as I DID not see that coming. The poor dear, all she wanted to do was get married after spending an eternity as a demon. And poor Spike, I really liked him in all that gold light. And dying, get 'dusted'. *sighs* Broke my heart when he said 'No you don't, but thanks for saying it'. And Buffy was crying and oh...*wails* So sad. It seemed a bit of a letdown but for a finale, I think it did well.
I really liked the end where it was focusing on Buffy, moving in closer and closer. And then Dawn says 'Yeah, what do we do now Buffy?' And it just shows her smiling. And then boom - Joss Whedon and Marti Noxon for producers. Okay, I think that's enough ranting. Gotta move on.
What happened today? Sue and I complained about Sara for so long. I won't bother you with the rantings but they were long and tiring. Studied for Maths test, didn't really care for it. Easy shit, just like last test. I KNOW i got two questions wrong so I'm pretty fucked. Realised have forgotten to send in late History essay, have to get extension on English oral and have to prepare for TOK oral soon. Shouldn't take long, on top of all the other fucking work I have due in. NOt to mention, I'll probably be getting my Psych test back tommorow, on top of Steph going 'What did you get Melissa?', like some rapant, rabid dog.
I'm so very tired lately. So v.v. tired. ALl I want to do is sleep. But that's bad...*nods* Oh yeah, that's right. Also have to do some history homework, I've totally fucked around in class so now I've actually got to sit down and do it. I can't wait till holidays...no wait, I CAN wait! And I can DEFINITELy wait for the weekend. Wondering if I should tell Steph I can't go. Just wait, she has to arrange a time so if she doesn't I'll go with friends, if she does...we'll see.

