Sunday, September 21
After ANOTHER review, here's my daily (or yesterday) extract.
Cathy's party, not as 'gloom-and-doom' as I thought, and I only thought that because I kept having all these bloody nightmares about it. Got there, played games for like an hour and a bit while waiting for 'Charmaine' to arrive.
I really can't process how many videos we watched. Let's see, I'll try and list them.
Simone
Analyse That
Virgin Suicides
Cluedo
Ani-matrix
Reign of Fire (load of Baloney!)
and An Ideal Husband
I hope I didn't miss anything out. But yes, omg! We all stayed up the entire night watching all of that, inserting in dinner and talking in Cathy's bedroom after Bonnie left. My arms are so tired after doing everybody's hair. And when I say everybody I meant everyone but Bonnie and Cathy. I think there were two parts of the night I liked, when we were all hanging out in Cathy's bedroom, Alice, Sue and I on the bed (me banging my head on Cathy's bloody window!), Cathy was at her desk and Carman and Anna were on the floor and we were talking pure shite but it was nice and I couldn't stop laughing.
The other time was I think after the Ani-matrix and we were all lying there in the dark asking questions (well mostly me with the result of Cathy hitting me) and 'the stealing of Anna's sleeping bag and pillow and blankie and Sue poking me endlessly but it was nice and it was quite a break from trying to concentrate on that weird dream thing on the Ani-matrix.
In the morning (yes, I did stay up) it was just me and Sue sitting on the kitchen floor trying to feel cool, and then Sue went back to sleep (Cathy too) and Anna and I went outside in the sun. Cathy's dad scared the living daylights out of me when he flipped up the curtains, eek!
So yes, all in all a nicer night than expected and now I'm here writing this after having slept for so bloody long although I've had a long day...or should that be night?
~ M.M.W ~
PS: Work tommorow...I want to die!!!

