Friday, September 12

Haven't posted in more than a week. This is because,

A) Have no life as am IB'er.
B) Have had two tests this week, one of which I failed only a few hours ago.
C) Have had so much to worry about, including introduction to EE (Extended Essay) and WLE (World Lit Essay No.1) and maybe my soon-to-be TE (Tok Essay).

*Sigh* AM not going to have a good holiday at ALL. I am at the moment in History trying to finish my China notes which seem to be very boring and dull, all about some dude called Chiang Hai-Shek.
*sigh*

Must go. 10 minutes to go.

~ M.M.W. ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES