Tuesday, September 16

I am sooo sorry I haven't writ in so many days. Well I can't reall say that 'I've been so busy' because well, I haven't. If busy doesn't mean 'cleaning room - no really, cleaning it' and 'sorting through old papers and organising it before studying' and finally 'going out to see POTC with friends'.
Well yeah, that's 'busy' for me.
At the moment I am not busy, as am looking at fashion site which is suddenly making me very relatively bored.

!!!Review!!!
Pirates of the Carribean, ah that fated film that stars that damned handsome fellow, oh lord no I'm not talking about Johnny Depp. Puh-lease. Of course Orlando Bloom *hand wave*, cmon!!! Hmm, he seemed sort of sweet, not 'oh-so-hot'. Like really sweet. Other than that, Keira Knightley was good for the 'damsel-in-not-so-much-distress', she seemed to handle her pretensious role pretty well. As for Johnny Depp, for someone I've seen in countless movies where he's being really deep and grungy, or drug induced and spattered with blood, I think he did Jack Sparrow great justice. He really brought life to the character and I like his affectations and the little nuances in his voice. The flowy, smooth movements of his gestures denote the slyness and silliness that makes up his character. Great. Rush was good as Barbarossa, he's got that positively evil face and he didn't even trip up the accent, well of course, what did you expect from an Oscar winner? (He won an Oscar didn't he? For Shine?) Well he was great. And plus he had that monkey! Hee! Story, who cares? Its a pirate, action, comedy! All in all a 8.5/10 (the .5 was for O.B. and his open shirt! *flutters*) ^_^

Doing so many chores, it makes you really fit. And I haven't been gorging myself on loads of chocolate. Weh hey! So what am I planning to do this weekie?

1) Math revision (easiest probably!) Need to borrow checkpoints and other things off Sue though, once I go through all my revision. Especially trig.
2) Think through my History essay, really pLaN it. Just planning this week then.
3) Need to research Psych/English. If Psych want to do something on Freud, if English want to do Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides. Awesome book.
4) World Lit. Need to start reading!
5) Start writing up Spanish notes.
6) Do Tok sometime, when I HAVE time!
7) Revise over Psych. *sigh* That's going to be bad, dammit!
8) Revise over Chem (Worse than Psych and the hardest!) Oh gawd...

Well that's pretty much this week and I will bet you a bottom dollar that I wont' finish none but half. Shall go research Virgin Suicides now.

Other things I need to do:
1) Find out time for library at school in third week, need to go and photocopy the hell out of those extended essays. Also need to read them through.
2) Get books from Sue.
3) Find out what we're doing. Need to organise schedule while giving myself plenty of time for work.
4) No more fooling around.
5) Need to see Sarah, have not really seen or spoken to her in ages. Think this Thursday.
6) Need to see Adele and Sonia too. They want me to see POTC with them, yikes?

Woah, okay I think that's enough for now. Am going to research Virgin Suicides and look up IB site. Ta!

~ M.M.W. ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES