Friday, September 5

Oh lordie.
Have not posted in a week. REally really need to get comp fixed. Its being an absolute shit lately. Hrum...I am chatting to someone I really don't want to chat too. Oh no, this isn't a fuckwit gang, its someone from school. *sigh* I didn't exactly want them on my list but...they sorta asked me and I couldn't be horrible and say no.

Anyhoo, so how was the week? Pretty good, even though I failed my chem test, lost my STar card, am irritated, am tired, am sick, there is no Panadol and absolutely hate my life. Nah, that's not true.
Am in middle of MONKEY ISLAND and cannot finish it. *sigh* Oh woe is my life. What strife, what strife.

OMG! They've changed Livejournal. *freaks out*

Enough of me, am off to watch SIMPSONS.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES