Sunday, September 7
*sigh* I have done so much today. Except for *gasp* talking to Sue for one hour, for the rest of it I've been *gasp* working. Except for when I ate dinner and watched F. Saga. Wanna hear my day?
*Crickets*
Oh fuck...
7:15 - At least I think it was, eyesight bit blurry. Put a little too much tikky in my tomato juice. *hangover stance* Anyway, woke up as heard mum shouting - rolled over and went back to sleep.
9:30 - I think...opened eyes, could see morning sky. Realised it was curtains. Turned on radio and listened to music.
10:08 - Decided to get up. Dannii Minogue drove me out of bed to venture into the cold depths of the kitchen.
11:00 - Saw mum run out of house to go to Badminton. Feel badddd because not going. *pokes stomach* Ew, watch it bounce back?
1:00 - Have Finished Monkey Island. Bad ending. Waited through no-nothing credits for nothing. Had a bagel. Watched 10 minutes of 'Bio-Dome' and am driven to do Psych Homework.
2:00 - Need Coffee *am drone bee* Need Coffee!
3:00 - Have coffee. AM hyper. Have SEMI-Finished Psych. Now on to Math.
3:01 - Am stuck on Math. Am less hyper. Coffee wearing off.
3:02 - Have callen Sue.
4:00 - Have just hung up. Now know how to algebraically graph -> y = 2sin3(x + pie/3)
6:00 - Have done as much Math as can do. Now back to Psych! what ho!
7:00 - Have dinner.
8:30 - Forsythe Saga. (and before that! Australian Idol! *waves little lame flag*)
10:00 - Wtf have I been doing???
10:30 - Writing this?
Aha. Hasn't my day been all right? Have other news to wow and amaze you. Apparently mum has organised a cruise to go to Thailand from Malaysia after my cousin (who I haven't met! Like wow!) wedding. Fuck. I don't want to see the rellies. *pats self on back* Oh dearie. But I really don't know whether to go. I think not, extended essay etc. But I want to go on cruise, i've never been. *sigh* It would be great, really it would. I wish I could go with someone other than my mum.
Okay, am thinking what to do for Extended Essay. Here is my list for what to do, all of tommorow.
1) See Mrs Rawlings for :
a) Extended Essay Topics
b) Learning Perspective Topic Sheet
2) See Mrs Peterson for:
a) Meeting on Wednesday to discuss essay writing
b) Therefore have to write at least a plan on essay
3)
a) Have to find somewhere to do Community Service on Holidays. Am going to be busy as hell.
b) Want to organise work experience for holidays. Shall have to call places and see. Build up courage.
c) Have to organise things for Karen's homecoming. Was supposed to do this weekend but forgot. Weekends are too short.
I think that's about it. Yay and Tally ho! THis is all procrastinating when I should be doing Chem Prac and History Plan and and and and STUDYING FOR MATH AND PSYCH TEST! I am so behind! *wails* Will catch up in Spare if they aren't taken up by bloody MASS SINGING REHEARSALS!
~ M.M.W ~
PS: If fuckwits are reading this I apologise most profusely for not updating you on current situation. Internet is being a prig. Love you all and see you soon. And no, Em, I'm not dead. *schnugs anyway*

