Wednesday, September 17

Update: On Holiday, friends (IB/VCE/Otherwise) and the trapezeing that is my holidays! *shriek*

Everday I think how much closer I am getting to the end of them. I swear to god I am not in the mood for working. And do I have time this week? NOOO! Because hell, I want to go out with Sarah, I went to see a movie all ready, taking up my time by cooking, reading and otherwise fucking around. I have a sleepover this weekend, not including both my tutors and and and I haven't done shit-for-all of work.
And, my sister is coming back soon.

Hmm...problem or what?

Okay, holiday update. Apparently I am NOT having Christmas here, I am having it in Thailand or for that matter, on a Cruise Ship off to Thailand (not China). I better be going *frowns*. We are going now from the 14th to the 18th. Yay, first and second week shopping and cruising and then only like two days with rellies. Better than first plan but I miss Chrissie. *suck*

Friends? Okay, well Em wrote me this long e-mail about how Ames is back and she's been really shitty - like a lot lately and I've v. frustrated with her because she has not replied to me' e-mail. Urgh! ANd and and and Jen is uncontactable, she has 'unplugged' herself *gasp* and Godrricheiress is like studying or something, are uni exams now? I have no idea. So really me, Em and Mary and that's no fucking good.

Other friends, well its Cathy's b-day tommorow *hee* and I have to get her a present so yes, that's on my agenda and am calling to wish her a happy b-day on her b-day not on Saturday on which whe wants the sleepover which I have a huge problem with as the problem is with parents letting me go because we...sorta...have something else on, and I want to weasel myself out of it. Yes.

Other than that, saw Johnny English, 0/10. Load of b******* and saw Shanghai Knights again, love that movie. Love Owen Wilson, especially when's he doing his 'sexy' look. (note that I put sexy in parentheses).

That's about it from me. Tally ho and good john!

~ M.M.W. ~





. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES