Thursday, October 2
Friends and I are thinking of either starting a livejournal journal or blogger blogger which we can blog all we like to anyone we like.
I suppose I rather like that idea, now that I have a blog, a livejournal (and Sue's apparently).
I read this article on my friend's journal about this guy, normal sort of guy with wife, two kids and even a goldfish + dog. And the entire time he was running this porn journal thing, but apparently his wife found out from someone at work (he ran it at work) and she tracked it down. Scary, scary, scary. But still disgusting, reminds me of Draco's (snitch) thing about gay people in chapter four. Something about how there are the two extremes on the gay spectrum, one side is him with the tight pants, disco dancing and the other side is the butch, Village people and in the middle are the sick bastards, the 'denials', all middle-aged men with families who pay for the occasion gay binge.
I mean, really? What's wrong with being gay? Well I guess that's being really biased seeing that I am in fact a het, not harbouring any gay sexual tendencies. Not even wanting to experiment. I mean the idea of being with another woman creeps me out, there's nothign wrong with OTHER people doing it, it just isn't for me.
I think I once had a talk with Sue about which one of us (VCE friendship group) MIGHT be gay, maybe not now but in teh future like some religious revelation. We discussed the way we would react to the idea and whether it woudl change our image of the person or not and to be perfectly truthuful and candid, it probably would. It would change but not put them in a bad light. But then again even the idea of imaging any of us as not het (as we talk/bag boys all the time) was still spooky.
ANYWAY...sorry, I always manage to wreak a speel every once in a while.
Ahem, Biz - friend of Mary's sending 'round this meme thing: Top 10 Favourite Movies.
1) POTC - Pirates! And not because of O.B. Em!
2) LOTR and series. (Its technically one movie)
3) Willow
4) Princess Bride
5) Matrix
6) Mulan
7) Cruel Intentions
8) Labyrinth
9)Cluedo
10)Hmmm...we'll have to see.
I guess most - or some of them at least have shaped my childhood. And that's nice but I know I'm missing out a heap I can't think of at the moment.
Shall go organise new!journal thing. Have to think of spunky, funky new name and everything. Easy update thing. YAY!
~ M.M.W ~
PS: Stupid computer still stuffed. Paste is working though, not for pictures though.

